Current Open Positions
4/26/2012 Computer Tech Intern
Repair of Windows and Apple hardware and software under supervision of lead technician. Installing memory, hard drive upgrades, operating systems.
Duties also include interaction with customers and vendors, general cleaning, inventory organization.
Additional Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- IT support knowledge is preferred.
- PC and Mac hardware and Microsoft/Apple software applications knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment that is consistently evolving.
- High attention to detail in planning, reporting and execution of assigned work
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs and move it over 10 ft. on regular basis and do cable management.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Work additional hours as required.
Currently Part Time 15-20 hours a week
Compensation $7.75 to $12.00 D.O.E.
High School Diploma or GED Required
Be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screening